What happens in the workshop
1. The project is handed over to the factory manager, who double checks your drawings and programs your project into our specialist software that runs the machines. He orders any special material, paints or fittings needed for your project. The project is handed over to the craftsman responsible for seeing your project through production.
2. Once all the components are manufactured using our various CNC machines the project craftsman assembles the units to ensure all the components are complete and everything is working as it should.
3. The project is double checked by our Quality Controller before it is dismantled ready to go to our spray shop or packed ready for
dispatch if no finishing is required.
4. If finishing is needed the project goes through our custom-built spray shop where we will apply a high quality finish including popular high gloss.
5. The project is again checked by our Quality Controller to ensure a flawless finish then it is wrapped and packaged ready to dispatch.
See the last step...