Why choose us?
As tradesmen ourselves, installing built in furniture in homes in London and the UK for over 10 years we know the challenges tradesmen face on a daily basis! It is for this very reason that our products can cope with uneven floors, sloping ceilings and out of plumb walls. Here are 10 great reasons to choose Chiswick Woodworking:
1. Experience. Being trade professionals we are confident our product range will meet your customers’ needs and make your life on site as easy as possible.
2. Choice. We have an extensive range of attractive and eye-catching designs and finishes. Options include spray paint finishes, real wood veneers and solid wood.
3. Innovation. We have extensive experience in manufacturing high quality furniture that makes the best use of the available space. Our unique under stair storage solution is just one example of a forward-thinking product that you can offer to your customers.
4. Durability. Traditional methods combined with the best modern methods mean that our units are built to last. Unlike some manufacturers, we believe in completing each unit with a back, sides, top and bottom sections.
5. Fittings. The right fittings will ensure that the furniture works smoothly and reliably for years to come. As standard, we only use running gear and hinges made by top quality manufacturer Blum. Both our hinges and running gear are soft closing wherever possible.
6. Materials. We always insist on first grade hardwood. For veneers we only use Signature and A-grade for any facing material. This avoids knots and results in a better and more consistent grain pattern. After testing the quality of MDF from a range of suppliers we have opted for the market leader Medite. All of these materials are sourced from sustainable, FSC-registered suppliers.
7. Guarantee. All our products carry a five-year guarantee. Blum products have a lifetime guarantee and all of the integral parts are covered by the manufacturer’s original warranty too.
8. Customer service. We strive to be the best and as a result have an above average repeat business. Don’t take our word for it, just read some of the comments we receive from our customers on a daily basis. (Find these on the testimonial page of our website)
9. Investment in quality. Buying the latest high-precision tools, such as CNC machines, continually allows us to raise the bar in delivering quality to our customers.
10. Competitively priced. Quality inevitably comes at a cost, but we constantly monitor prices of our direct competitors who produce furniture of a similar quality. We are confident we can’t be beaten on price and quality.